Read More

Hols over..

Last day of my holiday and I am here typing this... For some reason, the hols seemed to pass very fast. It felt like ytd that was the closing day of school. And now, suddenly, I am faced with the prospect of going back to school. I feel a mixed feeling of apprehension yet excitement. I feel like exciting things await me in the next term, and I wanna know what is it. Apprehension because I do not realli wanna jump back into curriculum with all the hectic schedule. Not that I had a relaxing holiday. Really, why do they call it holiday when the school still pile you with homework? That is not my idea of a holiday. Holiday shud be the abstinence of work. Let me recount what happened to me in the hols. Very brief.

Friday: Nth much, just sat at home and DotAed the whole day.
Saturday: Again nth much, same old thing, played comp.
Sunday: Still nth much, played comp.
Monday: GO back to school in morn, den go Glenn house. Afternoon came out again to go musical.
Tuesday: Realli cannot rmb wad happened today, veri hazy. BUt I dun think anything big happen. Oh, WP came my house to play.
Wednesday: Started on my homework today I think. Afternoon went Dex house lame around, den cycle to Glenn house, stay there for awhile den go home.
Thursday: Morning went Glenn house, den play there and afternoon cycled to school for musical.
Friday: Go Glenn house in morning again. Did A maths until afternoon den played.
Saturday: Today was ONE TIRING DAY. Tuition in afternoon, 2 hr break piano lesson1 hr, by now headache, den went out watch movie wif Glenn and his bro. Shaggy Dog. Got one scene in that movie remind me of the Beauty and the Beast play. Cus the villain in that story is running genetic tests on animals producing funny results, and this teacher saw it and burned down the whole lab, so he got persecuted. Then the teacher was describing the sights "A monkey that was barking! Mice that Bark! A snake wif a dog tail!" And the jury was laughing and laughing, like when Maurice ran into the bar shouting abt a Beast and everyone mocks him.
Sunday: Do the rest of my homework, otherwise, boring.

Haiz, see how fast my hols flew by? I do not even feel I had any rest. At least tmr wld be a short day for me, as after recess I going Science Centre dunno for wad. Mrs Joseph bring us there. Actually I had more to post, just that I forgot everything. Everytime I sit down want to type up a post den I forget everything. Haiz.. I think I go read Da Vinci Code now.