Read More

K, realli have nothing to post. But Here I am, sitting in front of my comp, with the sian diao look and my hands magically moving across my keyboard typing out whatever you are reading when my brain is totally blank. I realli have no idea why I even want to post. Guess I have xtra time be4 sleeping and just wanted to update my blog. But update about wad? My weekend is so boring. I almost MISSED school.

I just finished reading yet another of Dan Brown's novels, Deception Point. Like the rest, the plot is intriguing, fiction deftly woven with non-fiction. It kept me flipping the pages. In addition, the plot keeps twisting and turning, but this time, I guessed correctly who was the overall mastermind!

Today is my sister's birthday, so I would just like to say, HAPPY BIRTHDAY NING NING!!! Went to BP Swenson to eat dinner, den eat bday cake! Ice cream cake!! Den went shopping for her present. I buying mine to her from Lot 1. Need 2 go shopping tmr after musical. Who wanna go wif me???? Hope someone goes wif me, guy or girl both can. Shopping myself v sian one. Girl cld be better, den can gif me hints on wad to buy. Actually, my sis narrowed down the search liao, anything to do wif BBall or Mangas.

Ok, nth else to post, and dun wanna crap anymore, so stop here..... Chao.....