Read More

Okie, another post, and I am still pondering if I shud follow TY and Dex and rate the ppl in the clan.

Friday was career fair. I was looking forward to it actually, but for no reason. That day me n WP went to nearby coffeeshop to eat lunch since we dun wanna eat school food. Den while eating WP was preaching to me abt the Bible, the last chapter, Revelations. Until now I still spooked by it.. After that WP was like talking to me abt the difference between infatuation and love. I was confused so he gave me an analogy. You know how when you want sth you will go the the ends of the earth to get it, but when you get it you dun want it anymore? Same thing. Infatuation is if you dun want that thing (in this case a human) after you get it, but love is different, you will treasure it more when you get it. So he asked me if I am infatuated with Grace or realli love her. So using the analogy, I pondered over it. For me, when I haf to fight realli hard to get sth I want, I will treasure it, but when I gain sth easily, I tend to neglect it after I get it. So, I feel that myself, if I gain sth, I probably will neglect it, but this is with items, not humans. With humans, I cannot give a solid answer. So I spent some time thinking abt what WP asked, and my answer was I THINK I will treasure her more. But I do not know for sure, it is just like a hypothesis. I do not think I will neglect her if she agrees, not that I think she will. But we brushed it aside, cus it is too theoretical, no concrete evidence.

Career fair was funny to me. Cus I wasn't looking at the unis, save for NTU. My whole time was spent finding ppl. First, find WP. I found him pretty fast, Fate! The nxt person I saw was Grace, but at that time we were finding Glenn, cus I met Ben while on escalator, den he was like "why go everywhere meet you?" Fate lar... We thot Glenn went FIFA exhibition, so went dwnstairs, den kena scolding from Tiger, he thot we run home. LOL!!! After xplaining we went back into the career fair. Then, WE SAW GLENN!! And Glenn was wif Ben liao, den they were finding Grace. Cus Ben wanna c how Grace look like. Serfee and Joanna asked me who Ben was, den I told them his name, but I think tell name also no use. Haha, maybe they interested in him? After that walk for like 20 mins, den saw Michele Cheow, den Ben was dragging WP to her, and WP was fighting to get away. LOL!!! That day WP and Ben keep gaying together.. Weirddd... After that do more walking, den met Tiger!! Den Tiger was chatting wif Ben while we just watched... After that, suddenly, Grace and her grp of frens were walking towards our direction! Hmm, when not finding den find someone, haha... That is wad I learnt that day. When ur looking for someone, you will haf a hard time finding, when you do not have the intention of finding someone, you will end up meeting that person. Den WP suddenly run up to Grace den ask her turn arnd den say he got fren wanna meet her, den at that time Ben was trying to push me to her. If he actually used force I surely stumble over liao.. I hope she did not get a shock.. But I think she thought Ben was bad influence, since he looks punkish. After that didnt do much, cept me n WP went Bras Basah to look at guitars.

Saturday newspaper collection. No elaboration, except my class was like 30 mins collect papers and 1 hr play at playgrnd. LOL!! Oso, while walking back to school, Rozi did not notice that half the class was missing!! Wow, wad a good chaperone.. Nth much happened on Sat. Sunday was WORSE!! Sunday equate to A maths day.. I was chionging my A maths papers. VLee gave 4!! Do until sooooo sian... Now I can finally relax, lol...

OK, I just decided, I am going to rate clan members. If you find it offensive, den too bad, you chose to read it. But dun worri, I will not use swear words, since my new resolution is to stop using swear words.

Clan LegO:
WP: My best friend and best clan mate. Dunno wad to do without him. School would probably be VERY boring without him. Preaches to me too, so I am very thankful. I hope I can be a good friend to him too. I mean, I hope I am.

Glenn: Used to feel he is my good friend, but recently, I dun feel so. He is like growing distant and if he does not treasure me as a friend, no sense in me keeping him as one. Right now I just play DotA with him and talk to him in the musical. Other than that I dun interact with him anymore.

Dexter: Thought he was my friend, but always seem to ignore me or give cold replies when I talk to him. EVEN when I am not saying sth stupid or senseless. However, he is a very loyal friend.

TY: Dun rly like him, I think he has a lousy attitude. However, like Dexter, I respect his non-backstabbing attitude. He is smart but not using his intellect well, so also no use. Also thinks his badminton skill very good and music is easy to learn. His dreams will come crashing down when he starts taking up music again. LOL.

TJ: Overall a great guy except for his nonsense. Nth much to comment cus he is abit distant from us.

Jin Zhe: I respect this guy alot. I like his matured way of thinking, and his tolerance of jokes targetted at him. Came to realise he is REALLI FUNNY!! Glad to know him and haf him as a friend.

WZ: I absolutely DO NOT like this guy. He is like a WAY detestable version of TY. Ya, he does not backstab, but his attitude is alot WORSE than TY.

GX: No comments, I dunno him.

George: I feel he is better than Glenn, at least he treats me better. Not so cold towards me. Oh, George is Glenn's brother. Den again, when you keep seeing someone, you tend to neglect that person, while if you see that person less, maybe you will treat him better. He is also very funny.

Ben: Punkish guy that sports long hair dyed brown. Haha, that hair is going to go after he goes to the army!! Heard he is very rich, he treat us to mac on Friday. Very soloist when playing DotA. Also a very funny guy. His manner of carrying himself may make others who do not know him think he is a bad influence, but after you know him, he is not that bad.

Choon How: Saw him once onli, very quiet. So not much to comment.

Ok, thats the end. If you feel insulted, it is not meant to insult you. But it is just what I feel. At the end of the day, you can choose not to remember wad I just typed and you can think it is all nonsense. The choice is yours.