Read More

Dotx, became an extra, but what the heck. I got a lycanthrope role. Lol..

Last week I was watching Campus Superstar, and actually, I find that Grace sings better than those contestants. Felt the quality was not there so I ended up going to do A maths, which speaks alot.. NEways, I think my toe has infection already. My nail grew inside the flesh and I cannot walk properly. Today was better than ytd. Ytd after I got home cannot move, if not v pain.

New resolution for me is dun use swear words. However, they unintentionally come out. Haiz, I need to work harder on it. Ytd waited for my mom in Lot 1 until 8. I went Popular and read a book on horoscope. Basically looked at mine lar, Horsey!! The drawing on the front was soooo cute. IT says I am impetuous, does things based on feeling and not logic. Which can also be seen as impulsive. I also looked at the snake one, it says does things based on logic not feeling. Lol.. Den my horoscope also says I shud be myself. Yeah, gonna be myself! But who am I? Haiz... After that went Mac to do my homework, since I dunno how long my mom gonna take, so dun waste time.

Peng gave us a chinese compo, mus use sth to represent sth else, like Willow trees to represent longlasting friendship. I was thinking abt it, I initially wanted to copy the story in the handbook, the one abt butterfly struggling to escape, is like success, struggle a little, den fly. However, figured that Peng wld probably recognize it, so I decided to compare butterfly to dreams. Dreams, like butterflies, are beautiful, but fragile. Many dreams are broken, you have to protect them carefully. Defend them from the wind. After all, dreams are easily erased by the wind, just as how a gust wld destroy a butterfly.