Read More

AM really irritated now that WoW server is down. Crap, waste $1 today cus I can't play. It had BETTER be working tmr...

Tmr wld be campfire night #2! Quite looking forward to it since there is mass dance and fun dance haha. DOno why but nowadays I'm rly into dancing (Not becus of girls, I can garunttee that). I just find dancing fun and a great way to have a workout. Contrary to popular belief, dancing is cool!!

Today WP and my sis came. My sis pretty much just hanged out wif her senior. I hanged out wif WP. We went to the hall to play the grand, den saw Alvin and some girl playing badminton and we got tempted into playing. So me n WP played alone first, half court. We borrowed Alvin's racquet. Wow, he's rich, he has like 5 racquets each priced at about $300. After that jordan came and I stopped playing. WP and jordan played against 2 girls frm his class. One of them quite good, last time school team one. WP and jordan still won. After that me n WP played against jordan and alvin. although we didnt play score, we were winning haha.

ok, i think i found out the code to type out for programming to input strings. To declare a string, it isnt "string variable", but char string[insert number]. Basically a string is an array of char. Haha, cool, now i can continue making my survey tmr. Gotta learn how to upload the final product to blogger template so ppl can do my quiz. too bad its in MS console.

Just now I went to zheng hwa CC to play badminton wif WP and his church friends. Den later glenn joined us. Me n WP pretty much won his church friends. Made a few new aquinttances. Quite happy I went actually. Den poor Glenn came. Why poor? He has a sore throat. Awwwww... Ok, everyone wish him well and hope he gets well soon :). He alr has that dreaded thing for 1 wk. From me to him: Hope you get well soon Glenn :). Dun look so moody, you looked rly down today.

Haha, looks like glenn knows joel too, he's in his group during youth camp.

Seriously considerin going to wp church again. Dono, but suddenly i find christians rly friendly. Last time i went always seem to attract weird looks. It may just be me but i felt rly uncomfortable and stopped going after half a year. After today, I realised that being in church actually lifts my spirit up. Seriously, I believe in the prescence of God. Somehow I felt rly calm when I was there for service. And anyways, the worship songs are realli great. But I'm not enthu until like some of the guys who knelt down. These things take time I guess, not used to it and my mom ain't rly very approving of me going.

Take it from me, meeting new people is rly fun! I was too stubborn last time, but still, I am very serious when it comes to lifetime friends. Once you are a good friend of mine, you'll stay that way. I rly treasure Glenn and WP as my friends. They are my bestest friends :). I should rly thank God for sending them into my life, they have helped me pass a difficult secondary school life, though some of the difficulty was added by them haha. Rly was a wild sec school life. Hope to be able to enter ACJC during the JAE intake.

Soon, results wld be released nxt Friday. the newspaper and news should be announcing the date this weekend.

Ok, sign off for now. Hope to have a blast tmr :):)..