Read More

Today's valentines day and as usual, I have no date.

Edit: I got a date!! Glenn dated me to go ACJC and play squash wif him hahaha..

Anyway, today pon my chinese tutorial (again). My class sarbo us (again), told my chinese teacher we pon chinese. But seriously, I dun care.... Though I do not want to leave a bad impression. I have a gd reason ok! I had to leave early so I can make it to ACJC in time for squash training. It starts at 2 30 and my school ends 1 30. What's more I need to have my lunch first. So I decided to pon chinese, and my frens decided to pon wif me haha. It just so happened chinese is the last period lar...

SO went ACJC. VERY nervous at first, scared of the guard. In the end the guard didn't even give us so much as a glance. Met HZ and chatted wif him. ACJC rly treats valentine day seriously man... Anyway, saw Grace but Glenn said he didn't see. Haha, she looks rly cute wif her hair plaited. So I walked around wif GLenn, listen to him talk to his friends. Felt so left out sigh.. Den went for squash training. Haha, actually its fun! What's more, I made it to the school team! HAHA! Anyways, there was this girl in squash that I suspect is interested in Glenn. Everytime Glenn turn she will shout "Go Glenn gO!!" Den when Glenn not hitting and she isn't she would talk to him. What's more, its her second time at squash only.... But then again, she could just be VERY friendly, but seriously, what are the chances. And I found the squash coach rly nice haha. But shooting is still my top priority. Anyway, the teacher IC came and was asking glenn and some other guy their L1R5 and if they're still staying on in AC. den she asked mine, so i said 9, den she asked are u staying, and i replied i'm not from this school, thinking of transferring here. So she asked me wad school am i frm, and i said PJC. She said Oh, VJC? Ic, so u minus 4 wif 5? Den i said I dun take HMT, den she said I probably can get in. THe funny thing was, she mistook PJC to VJC. Oh well.. I don mind coming frm a good school without actually being in it.

Took the MRT home wif Glenn, chatted wif him all the way. Man, I feel we bonded closer alr.. After that ate in KFC wif him at Lot 1, before we went home. Urk, my mom bought alot of new year stuffs and my fathers relatives are all coming over to eat on sunday (Aw man, free loaders on our food!). Sigh, Every year without fail they would come to our house. I don rly mind them, just that they keep relying on my dad for financial aid, which is very irritating.. Like last time one of my cousins wanna open a food store in a hawker centre, den my dad came up wif half the money i think, so he was a shareholder, den they closed down after a few months -.-... I dun think my dad got back the money he invested. And he's like so calm about it.... WT, my family isn't exactly made of money.. Ok, and the other part I dun like is they keep asking me "Whats ur results," "Where u wanna go," U know, small talk? It's RLY RLY RLY IRRITATING! Sometimes I wish I get 6 points and get into RJC so I can tell them to SHUT UP! I mean, somehow my mother's side not so bad, they do ask, but not until so irritating... Oh wait, even if I get into RJC they wld continue to ask "What university you wanna go to?". JEEZ I RLY HATE SMALL TALK! I guess this kind of small talk not as bad as "Why are you still single?", "Do you have a girlfriend?", "Why JC still dun have?". That's definitely worse. I would simply answer "Bachelorhood is the way and I wanna travel the earth without xtra baggage." Thats my dream actually, to be travel the Earth. (Actually, Europe and America only). The ONLY and I rly mean ONLY exception is if she accepts me. Yeah, den I wld be willing to start a relationship and family. If not, forget it, wait until I'm bored of travelling. And I have a limit to which I must get married by. After the age of 35 I wld be SINGLE and NOT LOOKING. So pretty much I wun rly get married. And Derek was saying I would miss out on something important in my life (Ok, for those of you who fake innocent or rly innocent, its SEX). Den I was like, "You wld miss out on sth better, called TRAVELLING!"

As a parting note, Rly sincerely praying that I would be able to enter ACJC.

P.S. To all readers, ENJOY LIFE!

Post-Postscript: =)