Read More

RESULTS RESULTS!! Gasp, the day we've been waiting so eagerly for (or not)! Actually, others wld beg to differ but neways, I was w8ing eagerly for this day!

Anyways, I got... 9 points!!! YEAH!!! AT LEAST NOT DOUBLE DIGIT!!! Ok, I shall pray and give thanks to God later tonight :). Haha, though I was expecting 7 points, since I thought my A maths and Bio wld be A1. End up A2. Lala.

NEways, gonna apply to go ACJC. Yep, that school sure sounds fun, from friends I have in there. Haha.

Read Grace's blog and she thanked the teachers inside it. Well, Shud I do likewise? Since I rly have nothing else to post.

*Scratches head, thinking of ppl to thank*
(In no order of importance, just jumbled)

My Mom: Ah well, definitely have to thank my mom for pushing me :). Though I wasn't pushed much, but at least she gave me momentum to start :).

My Sis: Haha, actually, she just provide consolation and stuffs, yeah, but she's the GREATEST sister on Earth :).

Glenn: Wow, have no idea why the names aren't my teachers, how bout, I normally sleep in class! Haha, ya, so I also wonder why Glenn is in my list. Thank him for giving me reassurance, without him I'd feel so lost.

Grace: Lol, ya, I rmb posting RLY long ago that she was my motivation, yeah, so must thank my motivation. She motivated me to do well (Though she did not say anything, it was more like in my head kind of thing).

Wt, rly have no teachers for me to thank, I pretty much relied on myself all the way. Ya, they do help out in some places but not significant enough. I'm a soloist haha.

Anyway, the school acknowledged ppl wif 8 distinctions, however, BOTH ME N GLENN HAD 8 AND WE WEREN'T ACKNOWLEDGED!! GRRR!! UNFAIR UNFAIR UNFAIR!!!!