Read More

Noticed sth rly cool today while showering. I took off my plaster den while showering inspected my wound. It had white colour stuff all over it (dead skin?). Den later shampooed my hair. Den i looked at my hand again, and i noticed some yellow discolouration. Den immediately I thot wad weird thing am I afflicted wif now... Den I went to rub it, and it felt slippery and it comes off. So i smelt my finger. Oh, it was my shampooo. Lol, den i luffed at my paranoid-ness.

WoW character lvl 18 now. Sigh, its painfully hard to level up. But had my first taste of a dungeon raid today. Now i know why its so addictive. its rly fun and i had like a 2+ hr raid in the dungeon. Rox :)!

Speakin of spendin so much time in WoW, I didnt do my chinese essay today. Not my fault also.. My comp cant read + write chinese. Also coming down wif a flu. Yux, have to drink a yucky flu medicine. Flu SUX!

Woo, found another 2 injury today. Both on the same knee. Haha, bruise. Damn cool. While I was bored I would press it and try to apply pressure until I cannot bear the pain. Wah, feels rly good when I feel the pain. I dun care if its supposed to be bad for healing haha. I still rmb last time I would trick my sister to help me press it. I would say like If you can make me wince in pain or say ouch I would give her money. Aha, she never succeeded.

nt much to post in the weekend, my life is just one boring life. Ah well. without her in my life, surprises and unpredictabilities cease to exist. *Symphony of sorrow and pain* (Lol, almost typed Frost and Flame). Oh, and dled microsoft free edition of Visual C++. somehow it doesnt work wif my basic programming stuffs, so i didnt try the advanced stuff and uninstalled it. Need to find a good compiler. Recommendations? Ok, i have nth else to post.