Read More

Yoyoyo.. So long since I last posted. CNY just passed like that, nothing much to it. Just got to catch up on times with my cousins. Haha, suddenly everyone seemed so grown-up. Sigh. Crashed AC squash training again ytd. Wow, training is RLY slow when all the girls come.. Lol, Glenn got irritated and went to play in the free court. We also got to see the DSA players play, and boy are they GOOD.

School nowadays feel so surreal, cos I know I wun be staying on in PJC, and yet I dun wanna withdraw... And the super short weeks due to result release and CNY didn't help either. Sigh.. ANyway, sidetrack a little, who wanna play World of Warcraft wif me? I got lvl 29 warlock in Nagrand and lvl 12 Hunter in Thaurissan. Dono whether my parents going overseas anot.. If they go overseas den I may stayover at Glenn's house. Also, Glenn suggested (or was it WP) a stayover at his house during the hols. I dun mind lol, I'll bring my 8800GTX COMP OVER!! WAHAHA!

Anyway, my aims for physical conditioning are:
1) Do 2.4 in under 11 minutes.
2) Train abs via sit-ups.
3) Train wrist muscle for squash and badminton
4) Train shoulder muscles for stronger swing.

Sigh, got quite alot work to do. Not to mention in order to build stronger muscles need to eat more. Sigh.. These days I dun have appetite, see food feel like puking (Doesn't help that PJC food sux).

"A helping hand to make it right, I am holding you walk through the night.."
"I'll be the light, when you feel like there's no where to run."

Feel SOOO tired nowadays, and I dun understand why. I should have had alot of sleep due to the holidays.

There's something missing in my life.... Unpredictabilities, excitement... I miss those in BP.... Sigh, now I'm starting to miss those times we had during musical. Gawsh, it was RLY fun and I had something to look forward to every week. lol.

"Tell me why, those times seem so far away..."

Sigh, dono wad to post leh.. Alot of things I feel like saying yet bcos this is public (Well.. I set it to private yet google still turns it out in searches...), I shall not.... Anyway, I feel like changing my blog URL..