Read More

Happy birthday to Grace :):)!

Happy birthday to my blog :):)!

Yepp, 31st Jan is a special date for me haha. Ok, for those of u who dun get it, im too lazy to xplain.

Yaa, I cant believe I have blogged for 2 yrs now, I wld have thought after 1 year I would stop.

Den again, there are alot of things that I thought and proved wrong.

It's funny, that this is my own blog, and yet out of fear of wad ppl might think, I cant type wad i thought and proved wrong.

Well, one of them can, I thought I wld forget abt her but well, to make a long story short, she's always on my mind.

Wondering why I'm typing in such short paragraphs. I guess its to make this post look long. I rly have nothing much to post, I'm too lazy to post abt happenings in school. Ok, maybe one.

Had quite a long chat wif Joel today, found out he goes to Glory Presbyterian church. Same one TY goes to. And that he has a personal website wif his twin, http://www.theohbrothers.com. I find him a v nice guy, just somewhat shy. And he plays the drums. Lol.

I'm quite distressed as to wad to do wif my time tmr. I have 2 hrs of nothing-to-do-ness. And after school, my sis wld be coming and WP too. Lol. There goes a quiet time observing ppl doing their PE.

(Ya, Alan knows why I enjoy watching ppl do their PE. Derek too I think.)

Ok, seriously have nothing else to post as life falls into a routine. I need sth unexpected and exciting to happeN!