Read More

Back to post. Just realised there are quite a number of ppl in this world called Wei Rong. Haha, did a google on myself. There's this one, who has a blog and is currently in sec 4. My God, I thought it was some other blog i created without realisin it! Haha. Anyways, DotA trials today ran smoothly. I think. It's 2v2, and it's 12 mins. Sigh, that is so lame.

Today we have our first tutorials. Woohoo!! Our physics teacher quite chio haha, but v weird one. She can speak nicely for one second and suddenly her voice turn fierce for the next before returning to normal. At first very scary but I got used to it. Haha. She just went through the qns wif us. Have PE today also, soooo tiring. Run 5 rounds. I wish got SLACK PE! Haha. Lucky today must take height and weight, if not I dun think will be that simple. Maybe run 6 rounds. After run 5 rounds still must do Pull ups. Haiz.

Sth funny happened today. I think the canteen got some chio bu frm the school. Then all the J2 guys were like "Eh, so-and-so is in the canteen now, wanna go c anot?" Horny guys, all of them charged down to the canteen. Ah well, it sure was funny. I didnt go cus.... Im not horny haha!.

Anyways, my school no pretty girls one. Only got one girl look abit like *. And rly abit. Not alot. I think she got say Hi to me one day after lecture, but I nv reply cos I thought she talking to someone behind me. Den after awhile i turn around but behind me no one and she was still standing at my row there. I dun think she was calling to the opposite row cos she spoke quite softly some more. But nvm, Dun wanna think abt it, so long ago liao. Insanity lvl is at 72%! OH NO!!!! Left 28%!!! Must work my insanity doWN!!! Any ideas anyone???

KK, I go bang my head on the wall now. BYE!