Read More

First and foremost, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLENN!!! Yepp, today, 23rd of Jan, is Glenn's bday!!! Most honourable chieftain turns 17!! lol -.-..

Okok. So some of you may want to wish Glenn a happy belated birthday. It'll brighten up his day knowing people care! Also, Grace bday is coming up and my blog 2nd anniversary too :):)..

Results are gonna be released soon, and actually, I'm quite nervous. Yet, I am excited to be able to receive it soon. Today lessons quite boring. Lunch me derek and kiat lee went out to eat at mac, since we had 90 mins of break. Econs lecture stinks.. We changed lecturer and the new one is so bitchy. She insists we sit on alternate seats -.-.. Computing equally crappy, the teacher refused to on the aircon and we spent 1 hr sweating in the computer lab. Its DAMN uncomfortable. Den Physics tutorial I had to stand cus I forgot to bring black file. Aiyo... Maths tutorial did binomial expansion exercise, so sian. I h8 binomial expansion, so tedious.

Ok, my school ice lemon tea is RLY NICE!! Can be bought from the cafe for $1. Lol.. I'm thinking of taking 4 H2s after JAE. Provided I qualify for it. Me n Derek were also looking at university brochures in the library. We realised that career opportunities that require chem is rly few. Mostly says Either physics or chem. Wow, so why learn chem..

I cant access the Private server for MU anymore!! Oh no!! I went to Atlans and den the game crashed cus of a missing file. Subsequently I cannot load the same character cus the game will just keep crashing. DARN!!