Read More

"All of the things I've been looking for, always have been outside of my door.."

So long nv post alr.. Not much to update abt my life. JC feels so.. Sec School-ish, only difference is I dun have Glenn or Grace or WP.. And HPs are allowed.. And my allowance got a 2X increase.. Lectures feel like a massive class, tutorials feel same. Even my computing teacher remind me of Mr Ng. Sigh.. At least I spend less time being lifeless at home. PE also can kill ppl one, run 3KM sianz.. 2 hr of PE evry week also v sian... Haiz.. Tmr got DotA trials..

Maths so lame, taught Partial Fractions and Binomial Expansion.. Physics even lamer, teach SI units, Uncertainties, and Vectors. Vectors the lamest one, its E maths vectors. Wt, so me derek and kiat lee just slack durin Phy lecture. We did the tutorials. Oh, that isnt slack. Lol. Econ keep talking abt scarcity, so lame! We get it alr!!!

Oo, and computing we learnt a few lines, which I have no idea which line does wad.

#include

void main()

{

cout << "I am lame!";

}

shud be sth lidat. ALl it does is to cause ur comp to create a message "I am lame!" in MS dos. And we had 1 hr to learn that. Wt?! The teacher just kept ranting abt non-important stuff. Ok, i think i know wad cout means alr, its command output! yay! The teacher also said 2 funny stuffs today. Er, not realli funny, but gives u the -.-|| face.

#1 "Ok, you can now switch on your computers. To switch on, press the round button on the CPU" - Come on, I think everyone knows that? Or they wun even join computing?

#2 "Everyone press control alternate delete together." - Ok everyone, on the count of 3 press control, den count 3 press alternate, we must press control alternate delete together or the computer will not log in. It's a test of our teamwork!

So me n derek just gave each other the diao look. Me n Dex bought Glenn a bday present, a SPONGEBOB CUSHION!! Haha, he can bring to lecture and slp on it! Actually I wanted to get for him a SUPER big dog plushie but dex say too EX and cannot garuntee TJ WP and TY will share cost. My bday ez lar, just get for me PS3 can liao :):).. Haha..

Woots, Seishun Amigo is a nice song!! And everyone watch Nobuta Wo Produce!! 10 Eps onli, v fast watch finish, and got Misa Misa inside!

Games WANTLIST:
Supreme Commander
C&C 3
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Alan Wake
Spore
Overlord
Bioshock

Lol, am I greedy? Yepp Yepp.. And I like playing Burnout. Went to Best Denki to play on Saturday. Played one hour wif Glenn Jeremy and Dex. Lol, I first-timer got silver medal! The rest struggle to get bronze HAHA! I'm a natural ROAD-RAGER!! Lol.. So damn fun!!

Objects WANTLIST:
PS3
PSP

Ok, this not so greedy. Lol. PS3 can playback videos also and is the cheapest blu-ray player around! According to Derek. Lol..

Ok, I shud rly be sleeping, its 11 10 PM. Just blogging to keep myself awake longer, hopefully she comes online. But nvm, cannot stay up later alr, later mom scold.

P.S: 02 Jam is fun.

My only wish this year, is for her. Sigh.. Same as last year.. And the year before..

"..alone.."