Read More

Watched High School Musical the 8th time today, haha, that show just ROX! We should have done it as our musical instead of B&B :). Got more dance inside woots!

Ok, today was a slacky day. First up maths tutorial. Must have been the early morning that caused our minds to continue sleeping. Me n derek kept making mistakes in our identity swapping. Example, when the teacher calls me, I will answer accidentally instead of derek, and when she says derek, derek will answer accidentally. However, we insisted we were who we said we were and the teacher did not ask further. Den, do qn on board time. I volunteered to xplain qn 8. den xplain xplain and the teacher said thank you wei rong, and i said Im derek, and she apologized!! Den the girls sittin in front said we swapped identities !&*(). Darn, den she grew doubtful and asked us again. Howver, we insisted we werent lying and then someone asked whether the teacher trust the girls or trust us. Naturally, being a female, she trusted the girls. So I said those girls are liars, they are in computing course which girls wldnt take, so they arent conventional girls and thus are liars. Lol. After that the teacher walked over to check our names. she flipped my maths tutorial, no name, maths lecture notes, no name, file, no name. den DAMN SHE FLIPPED MY PHYSICS NOTES. Lol, and I wrote my name on that. Ahh crap crap crap...

Maths lecture we skipped it. Unanimous vote haha, it was spontaneous. We were like "Sian leh, dun wanna go maths lecture, AP GP so ez... Ok pon, pon ah? Pon? Ok pon." Case closed, we skipped maths lecture. Lol.. CT time, after my speech my form teacher praised me o.0... SHe said I was confident, know what I want, and isnt ashamed of saying "I'm rich". Den she said I can be a future leader lol. Hopefully.

Derek left school early today cos he needed to attend some seminar. Cool. And about half the class went to NYP. Not cool. I wanted the whole class to go. Den I can be "guai kia" (Good boy) and be the only one left in my class! Haha.. Sigh, however 10 other ppl stayed wif me. CRAP! Computing we had to write a programme to solve 3 qns. EZ.. Chinese the teacher let us do wad we want cos the class too few ppl. She's a rly nice chinese teacher lor. Den she was like talking to me n kiat lee. Haha..

KL and I decide to try out sth. We went to the cafe and ordered ice lemon tea without ice. Guess wad? They gave us one cup of ice lemon tea. NO ICE! Means we get ALOT more drink for wad we paid, compared to wif the ice. Den we tried again, ice lemon tea without ice, den say on second thought abit of ice wld be good. HAHA! IT works!!

Sigh, nowadays I just wanna stay back in school and walk around the compound. Dun feel like going home. GO home nothing to do one, so boring. Play computer until bored alr. I wanna stay in school and watch ppl do their PE, go for their CCAs. Haha, so interesting to watch them run.

Need to update our GP site soon. SIgh.. So much stuffs to do, yet I'm too lazy to do them. Nxt Wednesday is GW birthday and my blog anniversary. Hopefully sth interesting happens on that day :). The following monday is the release of our O level results. YahoO! I'm quite excited to be able to receive it. (And of course to see her, havent seen her since PJC finale night). SHe grew very tanned. Everyone I know who entered AC came out very tanned. Even glenn. Jin zhe. And I'm still irritated wif the MOE way of doing things. Screw them.. Screw HMT..