Read More

2007; 2006+1

Firstly before I start posting anything, Happy New Year!

Ok, so if ur wondering why the weird title, it simply means to me, 2007 will be the same as 2006. I mean, its gonna be just as shitty. Isit a bad omen to start a new year wif negative thoughts? As long as you have negative actions I think its ok, since negative negative positive. Or wad Mr Ng says.

Today, boring like ****. All I did was play NWN 2. And den played one round of DotA, won 2v5. And I wasnt the 5. After that George n Ben came online so I started another round of DotA. Halfway through I had to eat my dinner and Glenn n WP ask me go out cycle wif them. So I left the game and ate and took my bike out. Cycling on a flat tire is HORRIBLE. Can totally feel the sluggishness of the control. ANyways, found a new love. No, it isnt a girl. Its cycling alone at night.

Since long ago, People felt the night has some magic in it, albeit sinister. Somehow this magic is hypnotic and it makes me feel peaceful. Wads more, since there is nobody on the streets, I can cycle and sing all I want. Heck, even though the person opposite can probably hear but I dun rly care, for it seems they cant. Budden, got problem. Becus I sing den got shortness of breath, can't breathe properly. Of course got solution, cycle slowly. But cycle slowly dun have the exhiliration and the feeling of being free. When I cycle fast and alone I feel so free like the chains around my soul are released. When I sing while cycling and singing at home while bathing or doing nothing is realli different. Somehow can put more feeling into the song when I'm cycling.

To answer Glenn's qn. He asked me why I looked so distressed. Cus I was thinking of her, thinking wad she's doing, where is she. Sry man, though my being is wif u all, my heart is somewhere else. And wassit distressed? Lol, dono how I look but I felt realli down. And actually, ur insults didnt realli help me feel better. Dono isit u think it would make me luff or wad or u rly didnt know i was feeling down. New Year and I didnt spend it wif whom I realli wanna spend it wif. Anyways, saw Kaira Gong. Yux, her singing is mediocre and her looks are ugh... Nvm... Glenn wrote WP is a noob on the pavement wif a rock. Haha, amusing.

Does New Year bring me new friends? I dun think so. New enemies? More likely than new friends. I dun want any new friends, my current ones are good enough. With my luck, I should be thankful I dun make new enemies. This year will probably be worse than last year. Last year there's her, this year... THere's just me and my shadow. How will I survive? Same as I did last year, the year before, the year before that, Just walk through and ignore everything. Don't deviate frm the path and you wun get lost.

Wads my New Year Resolution? I resolve not to resolve to think so much and just walk through life and be done wif it. To me, you create the meaning of your life. But given my shitty luck, if I try to do anything it probably has an adverse effect. So I think I shall let nature take its course

Goku: When You fight for yourself, you will truly be strong
Sanzo: I dun need anyone who will stand in my way. If you dun fight you will die.
Bishop: Those who live are those who fight.
Naruto: When you protect someone, you will truly be strong

So... Naruto's values aren't true!! Beginning to respect Bishop. Used to hate him so much.

Sometimes it disgusts me when ppl say happy new year. What is so happy about the new year? Its the same damned thing happening again and again. I wanna break out of this damned vicious cycle. I HATE the same thing. Why cant things be different? Why cant I be happy/lucky for a change? I hate being a hypocrite. I hate hypocrites. I HATE MYSELF! Can I let go?

Optimist: Change yourself, and you can change the people around you, den u can change the community, den country, den the world!
Pessimist: I shall be the world and wait for someone to change himself and change the people around him and the community and his country.

I happen to be the latter. Ok, and I was gonna say nothing can change me, on second thought, YES, just follow that procedure :). I'm insane.. At least, going insane.. Ok, I shall retreat to my bed and blanket and dog. And sob out the new year. Screw myself..