Read More

Reason is just an illusion. There is no reason.

Ok that was so random... Anyways, AC life just seems much more interesting!! WOOTS!! Rly loving it.. :).. Anyway, I suspect there are girls in AC that likes Glenn!! GASPS!! Wanna know who???? :P:P, I wun tell wahahha...

That was so random too! Lecture only week is almost over.. SIgh, soon the slackiness will end.. Ah well, abt time to start studying anyways... And.. my hair is still brown..

"I believe your promise but there is no promise forever baby."

Eh, my mind feels so splintered. Anyway, took a personality test today. I'm INFP! Lol, Glenn is INTP. Hmmz, derek one is so different, ESTJ. Absolute opposites of mine.

Somewhere doko ka ni iru, taisetsu ga Only One. You're not all alone anymore, hitori janai. Tatoe million years toki ga tsukidemo. We never change, no worries we'll be alright. You are my precious only one. One day you'll find, kono hoshi de I believe in love, zutto. Sometime toki ni nazeka mune ni semaru loneliness. I don't want to be all alone, setsunakute. Someday itsuka aeru unmei no someone you love. Futo ki ga tsukeba hora ne kimi no soba ni iru. Kimi no soba ni iru. You'll meet your only one.

{
ippo zutsu de iisa, kono te wo hanasazuni. Tomo ni ayunda hibi ga iki tsuzuketerukara. Boro boro ni naru made, hikisakarete itemo. Ano toki no ano basho, kienai kono kizuna.

It's alright to take it one step at a time, not letting go of my hand. Because we can continue living the days that we walked together. Even of we are dragged along until we are worn out, That place, that time, the bond will last.
}

5..4..3..2..1.. I still can't forget her.. Kk, I know this is EMO POST, actually, it feels more to me like CRAP post. Cos my mind is in a state of mess I'm not quite sure what I'm typing. And Glenn n derek were saying I live in Emo-dom, wear EMO uniform, listen to EMO songs. Basically everything abt me is EMO. Well, isit that bad to have such a high EQ???? Lol.. I'm just too "feeling" type. DO stuffs based on feelings. Besides, somehow emo songs the tune always v nice, so thats why my MP3 is full of them...

Kk, Emo is good, better than HEARTLESS. Kk, I shall stop, cos I need 2 slp soon. KAT-TUN still ROX haha..