Read More

Here we are, dear old friend
You and I, drunk again
Laughs have been had and tears have been shed
Maybe the whiskey's gone to my head?

But if I were gay, I would give you my heart
And if I were gay, you'd be my work of heart
And if I were gay, we would swim in romance
But I'm not gay, so get your hand out of my pants

It's not that I don't care, I do
I just don't see myself in you
Another time, another scene
I'd be right behind you, if you know what I mean

Cause if I were gay, I would give you my soul
And if I were gay, I would give you my whole being
And if I were gay, we would tear down the walls
But I'm not gay, so won't you stop cupping my hands

We've never hugged, we've never kissed
I've never been intimate with your fist
But you have opened brand new doors
Get over here and drop your drawers

-------------------------------------------------------

ZzZ, stupid blisters....

Watch them run, watch them fall, watch them try to catch a ball olympics
Special olympics..
Watch them laugh, watch them drool, watch them fall into a pool, that's diving
At the Special olympics..

My lady gives birth today, I run to her room right away
She smiles with glee, then hands her to me
I looked at my newborn and say
DAMN THATS AN UGLY BABY
DAMN THATS AN UGLIEST BABY
I'm feeling quite concerned, my semen must have turned
Cause damn thats an ugly baby
This was just what I feared, her head is misshapen and weird
She's skinny like a twig, at least her nuts are big (Whoops?)
And her hair colour doesn't match her beard
DAMN THATS AN UGLY BABY
GOD DAMN THATS AN UGLIEST BABY
I gave the doctor a smackin' say
Can't you stuff her back in
Cause damn thats an ugly baby

KK, sry for random spamming of song lyrics... I just felt like typing sth lol...

Lesson learnt: NEVER RUN IN SHOES WITHOUT SOCKS. You get blisters...

PI still not done... Tests not studied for... Ok, screwed... Tomorrow's Easter Sunday!! KK.. Dono wad to post actually... BB!!