Read More

Sigh, I'm so addicted. Severe Addiction to 1 thing and moderate addiction to 2. Severely addicted to her and moderately addicted to WoW and Monster.

Highly reccomend people to watch MONSTER! It's rly nice and its not a digimon show. Its sth like Deathnote but alot darker and not so funny and alot more serious and deals wif loads of philosophies. It's good to watch it for GP-ers. Kk, I shall gif a bit of a synopsis. The title of the show is not a literal meaning but its abt the monster inside humans. there are 3 main characters inside, twins and a doctor. one twin wants to kill the other who is a psychopath killer. The doctor saved the psychopath killer and now wants to kill him (Kinda like frankenstein). However, the doctor is being accused of murder commited by the psychopath. Yep, so the 74 episode anime is abt this as the doctor traces the origins of the psychopath and wad made him that way. The setting is in post-war germany. Of course the show is alot deeper than wad I made it sound like, and there are mass murders :):).. Nice man.. For those interested, it can be found at www.crunchyroll.com. You must sign up before ur able to watch it though. It has all 74 eps. Woohoo, I'm on 12 and lovin every episode.

Sigh, just realised my WoW lvl isnt 38 (Sob), its 35... Damn, must work hard, need to get to lvl 40 in 2 wks! Kesou!!!!

Gave up on my GP AQ homework. It's UNDOABLE!!! Kk, actually I just don wanna spend 1 hour ++ to do it. it's NOT worth the effort. ANyways, I never found maths more interesting since I met my maths lecturer. She's funny except everyone laughs AT her not at her JOKES. She's so freaking lame that I can't believe she's above 40. Not to mention my maths tutor says she can't teach at all and she's only interested in golf. Nvm, for now I shall just go to maths lecture for laughs. AND play wif my graphic calculator muhahaha....