Read More

Just changed my blog song to the OP of Monster.

Noooo! I'm on ep 70!! SADDED!! LEFT 4 more EPS!!! Sigh.. GOod things dun last...

Anyway, I changed it cos it describes the darkness I feel in my heart now.......

Psycho... It's so philosophical... We shud do it for GP, under media and education..

After watching it, I start feeling like reading picture books....

"The Nameless Monster", Emil Scherbe.. Does that bk exist?

Crunch crunch! Munch munch! Gobble gobble! Gulp.

Johann... I wish I can be like him... Johann Liebert...

Obsessed wif that show now.. I like shows like that, makes me think alot.. Tanoshi!!

This post is as disorganized as my mind is now wif moments of blanks cos of the frequent blankouts my mind get.

I'm sry if this post sounds nonsensical, but if u watch that show, then you will get what I am saying.

Remember, there is a monster in all of our hearts. One day, it will cry;

Look at me! Look at me! Look at how large the monster inside me has grown!
Crunch Crunch! Munch Munch! Gobble Gobble! Gulp.