Read More

Woohoo, I found out why I blog!! Cos I have nothing to do in front of my comp and yet want to be in front of my comp!!

Muhahaha....... Ok, I'm gonna do sth evil, its #1 on my agenda rite now, just waiting for the opportunity to arrive *wink wink*.

KK, today went mac studying.. Lets just leave it that MAC IS A HORRIBLE PLACE TO STUDY AND I NEVER WANNA STUDY THERE AGAIN!!!!! WP agrees wif me too, the unholy blend of food, drinks, noise, and air-con creates an atmosphere that is BAD for studying. No wonder so many neighbourhood school ppl go there to study. Tsk.

Anyway, I still think the most conducive place to study is CHANGI AIRPORT. It's quiet, air-conditioned, and do not have food + drinks to tempt u!!! Of course dun go Burger King to study la... Then u get all those things again...

Nananana Nananana Elmo's World.... is filled wif hand-drawn furniture and a muppet.

ok, I need some lessons on being EVIL. Of course, #1 would be to be brutally honest.

Eh, I'm drifting off again.... ANyways, WP n I were discussin that after A levels we should go back BP to be relief teachers. I would do so cos I wanna see wad teaching is like. We were also discussin wad wld happen if we were posted to those crappy neighbourhood schools. And we agreed we would conduct an aptitude test on the first day. 3 Qns. Name, Do you like this subject, and do u want to learn. For example, a yes to the qn wld be 1 point and No 0. IF say a class of 40 students, max marks wld be 80. So, if they scored 40 and above we wld teach, 40 and below we wld go to class and slack. And if they scored above 40, we wld create sitting plan based on individual scores. 2 pointers wld sit in front, 1 pointers nxt row, and 0 pointers right at the back. Of course, we also decided it would be better just to ask the 0 pointers to get out of class. Save who is willing to be saved. Same logic as christianity, those who trust in Jesus and puts their lives in His hands wld attain salvation. Of course this wldnt be on that big a scale but same logic. If one does not even wish to learn and does not have interest in the subject, just scram and dun disturb those who wishes to learn. And I wun do it like those half-baked teachers who only say they want to teach those who learn and ignore the rest but nv actually prove it but instead scolds those who misbehaves, which wastes the time of those who want to learn.

Oh no, my WoW subscription is coming to an end!!! 28th April!!! NOOOOO!!!!!!!!! *Faints*.

You say that you're leaving but just for a day
The company wants you to fly to L.A.
So you leave me alone, and I sit and I say
What will I do today, today, while you're away

I....... Will........
Sniff all your underwear
Dress in your clothes
Pleasure myself inside your pantyhose
I know its not easy to leave me alone
But its more fun when you're not home

Haha, this song cracks me up...

Oh, found another hilarious song..
SL - Stephen Lynch
MT - Mark Teich
It's a duet. Its called the Best Friends song
MT: I like my toast buttered
SL: And I'll take mine dried
MT: I like the Beatles
SL: I'm a staunch kind of guy
MT: I have fine taste
SL: I like things cheap
MT: I want to stay up all night
SL: I just want to sleep.................... With your sister....
MT: What did you just say? STOP DANCING!
SL: Wait it's your turn again
MT: I like the sunshine
SL: ANd I..................... wanna nail your sister
MT: I like Julia Roberts
SL: I just wanna F the sh*t out of your sister
MT: HEY WAIT NO WAIT
SL: Mark Teich, you would rule, if you say, its cool. I'd go pick her up, at her Junior High School.

Ok, den it continues into a long chain of words that I duno what the heck he is saying.

Woohoo, Stephen Lynch ROX!!! haha, his songs are sooooooooooo FUNNY!!!!!

KK, test week coming up, gambatte!!