Read More

/EDIT

Some people minds are just too narrow, like a frog in a well.

/EDIT

Wow, found more "inspiration" to write a hate post frm TY. For details, just go n read his blog entry Sunday April 1 the second one on the lorry driver.

Now, though I find its foolish to do what TY did, I have to applaud him for his bravery. I feel what he has done is absolutely CORRECT!! People who are inconsiderate deserve to be spitted on, pissed off, and basically everything that low-lifes deserve. I feel a sense of enjoyment when these kind of people get irritated or angry. The angrier they get the happier I feel. In fact, I believe such people do not deserve a place in this world. Such people deserve to DIE. (Oh no, now I sound like KIRA!! Hehe, now you know why I absolutely support him). Haha, so better pray I dun get a deathnote. If I do, mass killings will ensue :). Bah, nvm, its like a rage kid inside me, bleah. I rly detest and despise such people. Humans are incorrigible, case closed.

Ok, since I'm onto hate posts, I shall start.. Yes, I shall start a PERSONAL QUIZ!! INCLUDES A TAG OF DOOM!!!! Ok, just joking abt the tag of doom, if you wanna do it den go ahead.

RULES: List down 10 things that turns you off in the opposite sex. State what is the opposite sex.

Girls:
1) Smoking
2) Tattoos
3) Druggers
4) Act cute
5) Inconsiderate behaviour
6) Ah Lians
7) Unhygienic
8) Fangirls
9) Arrogance
10) Noisy

Bah, I hate *. HATE!!!!!!! HATE!!!! Don't ask, screw taht person... Bleah..