Read More

Sigh, TY ask me to post so I post, but I rly nth to post leh, how how??

Ok, lemme just start slowly. First up, PW. Errr, well, my group is fast and has ALMOST finished the GPP. Guess who contributed the ALMOST? If you guessed me, den u just won $1 mil!!!! Haha, typical bpian slacker :). Ahh Stresss!!! Nxt WK got chem test and the week after Phy and the following wk Maths! NO!!! not to forget my Independent study for GP is due wk 9 and Phy one is dono when.

I wish the pace of life can slow down..

Well, now I can talk abt Sports Day I guessed. I can summarize it into a word, time-wasting. Well, not entirely, I ended up doing my chem summary and talking. Eh, n those ppl wif competitions coming up can pon Sports Day, so unfair. I mean, even SGC can pon.. OH WOW! Ah, now the good thing abt Sports Day, FREE MILO!!!!

Ok, since I have nth much else to post abt, I shall make this post longer by telling you ppl who read my blog who glenn likes. The person glenn likes, is, according to him, "Smart, witty, Unfallable, and angelic." That person is......... Glenn himself! HAHAHAHAHA! Of course he wun tell me who he likes laa, only hints here n there... And hints also not say hints.. Bleah, nvm, I dun care.

See, I just made this post 1 paragraph longer. Kk, Maybe I shall post EMO stuffs, cos lidat can lengthen it somemore. Or not.

Now i realise its bad to post just cos ppl ask u to post. Cos u rly have no content. "Even the best fall down sometimes." Anyways, I think I'm changing my blogsong soon. Oh, and Guild Wars 2 is coming out. GW2 :):). *winks* *grins*. So who wanna play it tgt wif me? Perhaps Derek? Oh ya, Derek, you say you would consider Guild Wars :):). Since its FREE online play.

After watching Monster, I'm pretty convinced everyone has dual personalities. One is your standard one while the other is a MONSTER. And ya, if you seen my nick, the monster within me is a flirt. It's starting to come out more and more regularly and I just feel so disgusted with myself. Back when I was in BP it wasn't that bad, but now.. Sigh.. I think I rly need to cause hurt to myself each time I sense the monster emerging. Not that I'm masochistic or anything, but it's rly freaking me out.

WP and I discussed last wk that we should go back to BP during some special day like Teachers day and we should perform for the school. Sounds alot like fun but sounds rly scary too.

I'm living in paranoia.

I rly need the long June break now. At least I have sth to look forward to, a nice trip to Hawaii, then to Seattle Silicon Valley, then off to Vancouver, before coming back to Singapore. BUt bcos of the BLASTED term exams I must bring school work over to study. Sigh.. 4 Wks holiday is still the best though ha. I wonder if like 20 years frm now and I read this blog what kind of feeling would I get. Nostalgia? Grief? Or just like some stranger looking into a house. Who knows. Just as how one will never know when one might meet his/her only one. Also, you will never know whether that person will accept/reject you. You also wun know if that person you met is the right one, you may have guessed wrongly. I'm not saying this cos I've gotten over her or I have another target in mind. In fact, I still do not have another target (and when ur in AC that's rly a problem). Something I look forward in my JC days is to see Glenn stead wif someone. Haha, it would indeed be surprising (no offense), and though it would mean he would be always away frm me (Ok, that sounds gay), but I dun rly care. It would just be nice to have someone around me who SUCCEEDS. Bleah, I bet I would be SUPER KAY-POH. haha. Hmm, esp if that someone wld be *Ahem ahem* (Haha, Glenn knows wad was censored). Lol, rly looking forward to that day loh, hahaha. Den again, I'm also rly afraid of the day where the BPian gang of 1SB2 all got steads and I'm the only one left out. Then it's back to my anti-social days.... Then again, I will never know when the monster would permanently take over me, but if I manage to force it back into the abyss I would be anti-social again. I bet when I got my ISC in the DISC test my other personality was dominant. And this makes me wonder, is my current personality gay? And yet it balances out cos the other one is much more interested in girls? So would it mean if I banish my other personality I would bcome gay? It's like co-dominance. Pfft, I dun wanna think so much. Anyway, grace yeoh has this test which I saw on my friendster. I did it without writing it down but I'm roughly 30% guy and 10% girl. The remainding 60% is sexless I presume? Lol.

When ppl say "Lol" do they mean it? It's so spammed that it seems like an expression of uneasiness. Sometimes I rly detest using "Lol", but everytime I feel uneasy I end up typing it instinctively. Ok, I rly can't think anymore, I need rest, lotsa rest. Not bad, I managed to write sufficient length.