Read More

Anger 200%

sry sry.. v long nv updatez le.. and jus found that i haf alot of spammers who post.. er.. messages dat i already know.. thx for ur suggestions neway.. hmm.. todae was one BAD day.. and i am damn ANGRY abt it...

actually.. now i nt so angry le.. but in da afternoon was at its peak.. hahaz.. todae went to the IT fair to get an MP3 player.. k.. and i know nuts abt it.. so in the end.. walk walk and dun understand a single thing they were saying. i jus nodded my head... den there arh.. got campers leh o.0.. wah.. some pple go there waste space.. they dun even intend to buy anythin jus go there waste oxygen... AND make me mad cus i HATE crowds... wads more.. they were unruly.. there was this person.. who was sooooo impatient.. the flow stopped moving and den he kept pushing me.. wah, i can wind walk isit?? dotz.. den i wanted to ram into him and cause a domino effect but controlled myself.. den all that anger make me giddy.. WHICH added even MORE to my fustration.. and den.. from 10++ i stayed ALL the way to 5pm in dat congested place.. where we were practically breathing in carbon dioxide.. den later.. decided on which to buy.. and found out that the queue was V V V long.... like take 1 hr to reach lor... haish.. den luckily, i cut queue ;).. actually, i didnt know.. there was a HUGE gap... den i jus went in.. and no 1 noticed.. onli my mom told me that i cut queue.. but wads done cannot be undone.. hahahahahah.... also got pple wanna cut my queue.. but den.. unforgivable, cus i was sticking CLOSEly to the person in fron of me... and arh. .they got skil wor.. they talk talk talk den distract u a lil den sae can i pass? den they pass like halfway den stop and talk.. wah... dotz.. lame lor.. den i cut in front of them.. heheheheheh....but they cannot do anythin cus in da first place they cut my queue... haish.. sad.. wasted alot of time in there..

ai, i update abt ytd too bah... lets see.. oh yar.. me n dex were talkin on MSN ytd ytd.. abt choir ytd.. wad we were gonna do.. den later i ask him wanna eat mac.. den he sae like er... ok ok.. den sae its 830.. den later i call him.. den he sae taht i wasnt supposed to know and i infer that i am nt wanted.. wee! so i like diao.. already told me mom dat eating out.. den i like flip coin.. so called lah.. if i wake up early, i go.. if i wake up late, i stae at home.. in the end.. woke up 630 o.0! so earlyzzz.. den plae 1 round of dota.. 8.00.. den i thinx.. go or dun go.. haish.. and decided dun go.. and played Heroes 3 at home.. and ate walnut cake for breakfast.... den later dex call me n ask me go.... ai, anywae at dat time i already decided to go.. so i went and den met em in mac.. at 1st onli saw dennise, dex,wz,hy,and theresa.. den i went and den all of em wanted me to sit at a space beside the one with a bag.. den i like huh where i sit is my problem dun help me decide.. den i sat beside wz and dex moved the bag to beside my seat and took the seat beside.. actually.. i can guess that that bag belonged to grace.. but nvm, gif the confused look.. harhar.. better to act dunno dan admit know.. haha..... den in the end she sat beside me.. well, nt directly beside.. haha... later went for choir and den mr yong sae we sang quite well, better than normal.. wad is normal anywae?? hahaz.. den we heard catholic high sing.. OMG.. the BOYS sing SOP!!!! OWNAGE!!?? den their conductor is pudge.. ehehhehe.. wah, those boys got pro vocal chords.. can sing so high.. they sd jus like grls.. after dat went mac again eat lunch.. eee.. bored of mac le..

den go church for bible study with grace, glenn, wp, and dex.. den we plae a game of polar bear, hunter, and doctor.. and er.. isnt it murderer or bear bear?? hahaz. den dex was the doctor and i accuse glenn of bein the polar bear even though i knew he wasnt.. wah, nv expect pple to vote him out but he kena voted out! haha... den glenn sae "i shall haf my revenge!" dotz.. make me laugh and laugh like mad.. lucky no 1 suspect me.. den got one round.. the polar bear wanted to kill dex and jus nice dat round dex heal himself! OMG.. wow.. coincidence?? or did dex cheat?? anywae, den we split into 2 grps to study the bible.. and we haf to memorize proverb 3:5-6.. hahaz. and glenn memory so pro sia.. can memorize itzz.... den went for the service and wp like ran away cus he sae he hate rachel.. he sae "hate at first sight" ... dotz... is there even such a thing??? lame leh... but in the end, me n dex bluff him sae rachel nt there but he still so paranoid.. hiding his face and den looking arnd.. lame... den later tj came to join us and later found out that ty wanted to join us too.. but no transport.. wow.. too bad glenn didnt want to join us.. den go home and nothin interesting le...