Read More

Feeling lame...

Haish.. todae so borrring, but haf meet the parent session, wahahhaha... so waste abit of time..

Gambatte! Rage! Anger! Confusion! Ecstatic! Why?? Answer? NO GF STEALING! Lol... apply to some pple.. cannort ks wor..

Rrandom feelings.. i so confused, dunno what to do liaoz.. haish.. Why is everydae gettin more n more borring??

Anata wa.. Soko ni imasuka.. dunno why i like this phrase so much.. maybe its jus nice to sae.. sds nice.. and.. fafner creator so evil.. make u like the char then make em die.. s sad.... haish..gd thinx nv last long

Chnced upon her mother todae.. jus saw her mom with her during MEET-E-Parents session, lol... den glenn+dex+tj v lame leh.. they compare whether look alike anot.. den they ask me like on purpose lidat.. make me diao o.0!

Extremely pissed off todae and for no apparent reason.. dotz.. rly rly rly confused abt my feelings.. wad is anger.. rage? How to control? self controlzz... i nid it...

Why? Why? Why? Why am I sooo stupid?? Dammit, I HATE my results.. got so low and lost to dex.. haish.. at least beat dex mah.. and wp sae he gort 6A1 o.0! i somehow dun belief.. Why wld I feel such happiness when i see her??

Ani1 can answer me?? WHy.. something as simple as that can make me so happi?? haish.. pwr of liking some1?? rly rly rly confused.. wad is emotion.. Love is giving and nt taking... haish.. we cannort ask anything in return...

Neone knows why wz er... well.. abit bu fang bian say.. jus dat wz sae he will tell pple who go to TY hse on Sat except certain pple.. lol. guess i wld jus pop in to know wad happen.. I m bzbody, lol...

Got ne1 guess why my format of writing so weird todae?? hehehe.. guess XY will know how to find out why my writing style so weird and maybe wz also will know.. haha, see if any1 can guess why so weird.. Weee!

Classz ranking of frens.. onli for 204 wor.. with exception...
BEYOND RANKABLE:Grace Wang
Best Frens:Tay Yi, Wen Pu
Good Frens:WZ, TJ, Glenn, Dexter, Marcus
Frens:Jonathan, Zi Xin, Gavin, Ming Xian
HATED PPLE:Myself...