Read More

Depression Max..

God has thrown me into the sea of love and stripped me of the ability to swim..
Slowly drowning.. Jus hoping someday, I might be washed up on the sands of your beach..
Made beautiful by ur touch... Sigh...

Why has God created me? To suffer? For his own pleasure? Why am I even in this world.. Why cant he make me a dog.. Why must i be a human? Why has He made me fall in love when in the end its nothing? Does He derive satisfaction over others misery? So many whys... Haiz...

God has equipped this world with the best tool of torture.. Love and Education... What is the use of A maths? or E maths? jus garbage.. no use of it at all... most of e topics inside are nt relevant in life.. Education does nt make u rich, that is crap... The truly rich ppl are lucky ppl or tyco.. dat is where tycoon come from...

All I want is acceptance.. Seeing u heals the spirit and seperation tears the soul... Haiz... Wad is the pt of living anymore? If nt of DOTA and Anime I probably wld wanna die... I guess u are jus too perfect and i am jus aimin the wrong apple.. Everyone aims for their expensive apples but mine is always beyond reach.. Guess there wun be anymore suitable apples left for me..

Anata wa... Soko ni imasuka......

I am jus a dreamin idiot.. dreaming of things that can nv happen... Dreaming of having things that are beyond my reach and I am nt gd enuff for... Haish.. I am jus nt gd enuff.... haish........ Maybe bein gay ain so bad... considering other routes i can takez....

Ohio... Aoki Hibi yo.......................

nt sure if i used it right but its supposed to mean.. well.. figure out urself....

Bokura wa mezashita Shangri-La

We are all aimin for paradise, but mine can nv be attained... The ladder broke and no more rungs left....

Ichiban takai ringo... Tsukami dakatta

haish, as said above, my apple is too expensive....

Kizu o otte demo.... Habatakitai tonegau yo

Haish, i wanna fly away.. from misery.. But I am wounded, cannort fly properly.. lolz.... haish....

mijuuku na kokoro wa...

I am so naive, thinkin that everything is easy to obtain.. Proved otherwise by a big fall.... Haiz..