Read More

Newfound ability!

Yeah! I finally found out how to tune a radio!! woots!! Wahahaha.. todae nothin to do so i tried to tune it. and den, haha, found all the radio stations in singapore. Ytd went 2 church wif glenn, ty, wz, tj, xy, wp, and jin zhe. however,except 4 me, glenn, wp, and jin zhe, the rest v lame. they went there and in the end, stayed outside to plae cards.. -.-... be4 going plae in mac liao still nt enuff.. den me n glenn went in when they were singing. den glenn was talking to me and there was this guy, who like bu shuang, came over to us and rest his hands on our shoulders and ask us stop talking. wahhaah, VLee #2... and den.. i wasnt talking.. i was onli nodding my head.. hhahahah, the music too loud and i cldnt hear 2/3 of wad glenn was saying. den there was this korean guy from US who talked to us abt how much God loves us and he was rly funnie.. haha, he made me laugh a lot..! hahaz... glenn also. but then, the pple behind me v irritating. they laugh damn loud de and like blasting into my ears. and got one lying down wif his feet beside me.. eeeeeeeeee.... i remember he said that we shld love God or something like that and ask us of our relationship wif our father.he ish such a great speaker and he rly knows how to make a speech funny. i wonder if he had it planned or its like spontaneous and on the spot.

todae was rly borring. i finished my weekend hw and plae com for the rest of the time. den at evening went to padang to fetch my sis who was playing softball for the school. she actually made it into school team! Nanyang Girls won 1st, woots! Congrats to my sis! believe it or not, she helped to score pts and did nt get tagged out (stop calling her fat, especially dex). yeah, i feel sho proud of her (ok, i m lame). partly cus she aint gd in alot of sports cept for basketball. and i nv seen her played softball but if she can score pts, its either shes gd or the opponents are lousy. i believe shes gd though. wahahhahaha... but she cant beat me in most sports, haha, maybe i can win her in softball?? hehe.. haish, wish my sch haf baseball.. baseball ish so fun... played it a few times be4.. den like nothin else le.. so borrrrrring.. well, gif and take. friday and saturday was fun, so naturally sundae haf to be boring, cannot haf everyday fun. haha, the world ish nt that gd... i m gonna work hard in my A maths le, lagging too far... yes, gambatte!!