Read More

Stupid com...

Grr... my stupid computer keep giving me problems these days.. maybe i reformat the whole system again?? eee.. i hate the idea of re-installing everything, yucks... todae like gort nothing de, i jus blog cus i nothing betta to do, yes, jus finished some A maths and gonna resume at nite..

eee... why ish my life so borring de.. and i totally find physics borrring.. ZzzZ.. well, at least 2dae gort gd news, my physics test postpone to nxt wk le, woots!! Oh yeah!! so less cramming and gif me more time to learn abt resultant force/vector..

Hmm, Todae this thought dawned on me (actually, it occured a few times le, last week was the last), wld i gif up my dreams 4 Grace?? I cant rly answer tat question yet and probably wun answer it, cus as u walk, ur path slowly unfolds.. until now, my path is still in the shroud and i am walking in it without knowing where i m going so i might be walking backwards.. and wasting my time.. hope this shroud clears soon and i can find my target..

But, i think the shroud is clearing now n i can think more clearly (or less clearly to some of u). and nw nt the time to reveal my thoughts, cus its still in production state and its finishing.. haha.. i m so lame.. hmm, better nt overwork my 1mb RAM brain.. maybe i upgrade it to 64mb?? haish...

I am paragraphing to make this post look longer, jus as how a mirror makes a room look bigger.. yes, my new "good" (or lame?) habit ish use internet onli frm 530 until dinner and den later dun on my com liao, instead study. yes.. i thinx i can stick by it.. and i thinx it will help my studies too.. todae ish dae 2 of my plan, hope i can continue until end of year cus i feel the urge to on me com everytime go near it. but 2dae gonna leave on until i slp cus i need 2 charge my player. eeeeee...

Lastly, hope dat our choir can get Gold in dis yrs SYF, GAMBATTE!! bokura wa mezashita kinhoushou!! mus haf passion in wadeva u do and the will to do it to da best in order to succeed.. and of course, nt to forget another important component, LUCK!!!