Read More

Missed + New

Er.. weird title i know.. but i missed a VERY important update for yesterdae.. How stupid can I be... Well, ytd was me 1st time arranging the chairs for choir.. and Grace asked me to help so I helped and.. well.. arranged it so that choir will haf spaced.. den she came to me and thanked me!! OMG.. first time... I was v v v happy after that.. haha, immediately my attention + concentration lvl rised.. wow.. somethin as simple as thank you can make me so happy.. amazing... well.. dis was the important update and some of u might think i am lame but.. v diff to xplain.. i thinx maybe some of u will get it why i will be so happi....

Todae arh.. abit down leh.. ytd was a great day so todae mus be DOWN! yep.. gif and take... haha.. todae ALL lessons were borring and of no interest to me.. the onli lesson that got close to interesting was lit.. amazing.. i also dunno why... haish.. todae recess was retarded for me as I was hungry but i nv buy food.. dotz.. den hunger pangs until 240.. ouch... dying of starvation is the WORST.. hahaz... and den todae also got tuition.. sian x 2.... later still mus practise piano.. actually piano teacher ask me to practise 6 hrs a wk but guess that wld be impossible.. hahaz.. i sit for 30 mins in front and can sian diao liao... unless i enjoy playing the piece or jus learnt a new piece, den can concentrate longer.. wahahhahahaha.... likez nothin else cept got an Itachi keychain which i gonna put on me bag...too bad no Kiba....